WHAT SERVICES DO WE PROVIDE TO AGENCY MINISTERS?
• Reception of donor checks and processing of automatic support payments.
• Depositing of donations and weekly transferring of funds into your personal account(s).
• A personalized monthly, tax-deductible receipt sent to donors.
• A report emailed monthly to you showing all donations you received that month.
• Maintenance of financial support records and donor mailing list.
• Publishing, printing, and mailing of bi-monthly or quarterly newsletters. (see Agency Support Services Fees and Rates Table)
Additional services may apply depending upon ministry requirements.
DO WE PROVIDE DONORS OR DONATIONS TO AGENCY MINISTERS?
No, you must raise your own funds and have your own contact list.
HOW MUCH DOES AGENCY MEMBERSHIP COST?
• $50.00 Missions Service Fee is charged per month.
• IMF withholds 10% of donor support funds received.
• No annual IMF membership fee required after the first year as long as you remain in good standing with IMF requirements.
• Overseas missionaries are required to demonstrate financial viability before receiving departmental approval.
• Newsletter publishing (recommended but not required): Should donations and fees not cover the direct costs of mailing, postage, etc., a small minimum fee formula is used to determine the monthly cost. (see Agency Support Service Fees and Rates)
NOTE: ALL FEES AND RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
DOES IMF DETERMINE THE PLACE OF SERVICE AND EXACT MINISTRY?
No, IMF serves to enable you to fulfill the vision that God has given you. We do not attempt to control the ministry, only to provide guidance, assistance, introductions and accountability.
HOW DO I BECOME AN AGENCY MINISTER?
1. You must apply to be a missionary member of IMF.
2. Submit your IMF Missions Candidate Application Form.
WHEN DO I RECEIVE THE RESULTS OF THE PRE-FIELD ASSESSMENT?
It takes approximately three weeks to get the reports from the date you meet with the assessment center (IMF may choose to waive this requirement for experienced ministers).