2021 IMF Military and Civilian Chaplain Training Event
Military Chaplains, find the Commander’s Letter here.
We are excited about this year’s training theme, Moral Leadership: The Way Forward. This specialized training will give you knowledge and practical opportunities to hone the skills you possess to continue to provide flawless Religious Support and spiritual care.
- Registration Fee is $150 for IMF Chaplains. Spouses (children-no charge) and guests $50. Families are welcome but daycare will not be provided.
- The $50 cost for your Spouse and guest allows them to join you for the provided meals.
Registration with IMF can be done on our website https://imfserves.org/event-4145953
- Room availability is limited.
- Hotel room rate is $129.00 per night + tax. To get the discounted rate you must identify yourself as needing the IMF Chaplain Training Room Block and reference Group Reservation Code: IMF
- The same discounted room rate will be offered to all IMF attendees (3) days prior and (3) days after the Training Conference dates, based on availability.
Hotel reservations can be made using the online reservation system link: https://embassysuites.hilton.com/en/es/groups/personalized/M/MSPAPES-IMF-20210719/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG
The link will show the entire guest room availability and any upgrades if you want to take advantage of them. Registration can also be made by calling 952-854-1000. When you register on the IMF web site there will also be a link to the hotel.
*Please contact the hotel for requirements regarding service animals.
- Complimentary Embassy Suites Hotel Shuttle Service is available to/from MSP International Lindberg Airport and Terminal 2 Airport.
- Complimentary Hotel Shuttle Service will be available to the Mall of America.
- Complimentary parking for the duration of the training event and any extended stay is available.
- Light Rail transit is available; the Blue Line stations is a short walk just outside of the hotel. Use this link to check the Blue Line Schedule, and map to downtown Minneapolis/St. Paul and more locations. The hotel is at the American Boulevard Station: www.metrotransit.org/metro
- Complimentary made-to-order breakfast for each guest.
- Complimentary evening reception featuring free drinks and snacks (4pm-6pm).
- Noon meals Tuesday and Wednesday will be provided.
- Wednesday Evening Banquet meal will be provided.
- All other meals will be at your own expense.
- Complimentary wireless internet (Wi-Fi) in all guest rooms and public spaces.
- Countless attractions and scenic destinations are relatively close by. Take advantage of extending your stay and vacation.
Remember to both register for the event on our website and to reserve a room at the hotel. Registration with IMF can be done here: 2021 IMF Military and Civilian Chaplain Training Event and a link to the hotel registration can be found on the event page.
If you have any questions, please contact Pastor Ronnie Brovold at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Jul 19 - 22 2021